30 March 2012

My Story about one of the Crazies I have Met through My Blog

This incredible story is about an ex business partner of mine who has since died but events in his life catches up with ... me, and my blog! Read the beginning of it on my [FB Page]. Perhaps you can 'like' SuperParents on FB when you're there?

... cont'd

About 10 years after that incident I post about his passing on my blog. My concern of his daughter is real, and because of my post I in fact make a connection with an old friend of another daughter of his from his first marriage, a daughter who is deceased as well.

Anyway, last year, I get a rather agitated call off my SuperParents line.

Someone is on the other line and she introduces herself, asks me if I've heard of her, and there's this big pause. She then starts yabbering on about how she was my friend's ex, how his family cheated her family, how they took all her money, and how he was not the nice person that I portrayed him to be (I don't think I wrote him up to be an angel ... but that's another story).

She also then talked about the incident my friend and I had a giggle over in Orchard Road. At this point, and while I'm not immune to someone's anguish, I'm seriously trying to hold back laughing about the "can't be cheating if I did an ex-wife" punch line. Apparently, the story was she was asked to come back into his life but was still incensed by the way she was treated. But not incensed enough to ... ahem ... try to get it pump out of her system.

Now, this is a tall story and I was taking what she was saying at face value, but what I couldn't understand was that this woman was so entrenched, so obsessed, and so fixated on past events. She hadn't let go since the divorce, and she's still blaming him for things spiralling out of control some 15 over years ago. And while she was getting it off her chest and repeating some things to me over-and-over again, I had to actually stop and ask her if she knew my business partner/friend was indeed dead.

"You do know he's dead?"

"Well, yes."

"So, what do you want me to do about it?"

I mean for crying out loud, I can't help you with your problem. I didn't marry you OR then divorce you OR then have a fling with you whilst re-married OR then asked you to return to what you had already decided was an abhorrent marriage. I just write a blog for crying out loud.

I don't give her a bad time on the phone. I'm rather sympathetic but just blown away that there is this woman out there caught up in a chain of events that is resparked with the SuperParents blog and has just featured as the last word in the Associate Woman.

Stay well, folks. Enjoy your life and health.

Links



Colin
-- 
The Associate Woman | The WA 6000 Daily | The Anti-Bully Paper | SuperParents on FB 
To receive updates on all SuperParents events go to subscribe.SuperParents.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment